Home Caregiver Jobs
Dear Prospective Water Tower Nursing and Home Care, Inc. employee,
Thank you for your interest in a Caregiver position with Water Tower Nursing & Home Care, Inc. (WTN). We are a team of home care professionals dedicated to providing hands on support for persons who wish to maintain an undiminished quality of life. We are especially sensitive to the needs of people who are ill, frail or recovering from an injury or surgery.
The goal of this application process is to get you qualified, and to help you develop into a “case winner.” We pride ourselves in developing a team of “strong caregivers” who are willing and able to live up to WTN’s expectations. Some of these expectations include but not limited to: learning about the client’s health condition(s), learning about the client’s interests, learning about the client’s care needs, mapping out directions to the client’s home and allowing extra time for travel, dressing appropriately, and of course giving our clients a welcoming smile. For more information on WTN caregiver essential job functions, please see “WTN Caregiver Job Description”.
WTN offers many benefits to our caregivers. These include but are not limited to:
- WTN supervisors are available 24-hours a day 7-days a week for any urgent situation. If you need assistance outside of normal business hours you can leave a message in our emergency pager voicemail box and a WTN supervisor will contact you immediately
- WTN is responsible for payment of all wages, employer portion of employment taxes, unemployment insurance and the withholding of applicable social security and federal and state taxes for all employees/home service workers (caregivers).
- WTN maintains Professional Liability insurance, Commercial General Liability insurance, Fidelity Bond insurance, Non-Owned Auto insurance, and Workers Compensation insurance.
- WTN will provide a minimum of eight (8) hours of training annually for each caregiver.
- WTN conducts performance evaluations
- WTN negotiates wage rate and increases
If you require any assistance in completing this application form, or if you should have any questions, please contact a WTN supervisor.