RESPITE CARE SERVICES
Caregiving for a loved one can be extremely rewarding but sometimes it means little or no time for yourself. Respite care services allow the primary caregivers time to handle personal matters. Whether that’s taking a trip, attending to personal business or just a well earned break from caregiving. The caregivers at Water Tower Nursing & Home Care offer quality in home care services which can take your place for a short period of time.
Respite Care Services may include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring and continence.
- Assistance with Activities Instrumental to Daily Routines (IADLs)
- Driving, preparing meals, doing housework, shopping, managing finances, managing medication, using the telephone.
- Companionship and Emotional Support
- Provide regular visits and monitoring when family members are away
- Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Accompanying to appointments and social outings
Contact us today to discuss your respite care needs. We’d be happy to answer any questions.